Sunday 17 July 2016

You are crowned with glory and honour (July 17)

You are crowned with glory and honour
"What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?  You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor." Psalm 8:4,5.
 
Of all life forms in nature and in the Earth, sky and seas, God greatest glory is in His highest created beings - people. The intricacy and beauty in all nature cannot compare to the great value that God has placed in you.  He made you in His image and likeness, and crowned you with glory and honor. 
 
David wrote of the manifested glory of God in his life: "But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Psalm 3:3.  David's great glory manifested as great victories, "Through the victories you gave, his glory is great; you have bestowed on him splendor and majesty." Psalm 21:5;  growth in power and influence, "And David became more and more powerful, because the LORD Almighty was with him." 1 Chronicles 11:9; recovery from homelessness and poverty, "Besides, in my devotion to the temple of my God I now give my personal treasures of gold and silver for the temple of my God, over and above everything I have provided for this holy temple," 1 Chronicles 29:2-3; recovery from terminal illness, "O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me." Psalm 30:2; endorsed and exalted by God, "David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years." 2 Samuel 5:4.
 
You are crowned with glory and honor for manifestation in this season.  The key to activating your intrinsic glory and honor is to become a servant of God.  CHAYIL Glory is the manifested power and glory of the LORD Jesus in and through His servants.  As God's servant He will glorify you to bring Him glory on earth.  Pray like Jesus, "After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you." John 17:1. Pray, believe and receive. 
 
Kingdom Declaration:
I am crowned with glory and honor to manifest the CHAYIL Glory of the LORD Jesus Christ in and through me.

@Dr.Pat Francis
@Chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment