Saturday 23 July 2016

Speak The Truth To Yourself(July 24)

Speak the truth to yourself
"I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.'" Lamentations 3:24.
 
In our society when we see people speaking to themselves we wonder about their mental condition but it is good to speak to yourself.  David encouraged himself in the LORD and drowned out the negative voices of fear, deception, discouragement, and intimidation that continually spoke to him while he was a fugitive living in a cave.
 
What have you been saying to yourself lately?  Avoid lies like: "I can't make it;"  "Nobody cares;"  "I'm not good enough."  Negative words are from the voice of your enemy, not God. Start speaking to yourself what God says to you: 
"Don't be afraid. I will provide for you and your children." (Genesis 50:21).
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you" (Genesis 26:24).
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved-you and your household." (Acts 16:31).
"I am the LORD, who heals you." (Exodus 15:26).
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper." (Isaiah 54:17).
"Praise the LORD." (Psalm 111:1).
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." (Psalm 107:1).
 
Jesus used the written word to conquer satan during His temptation: "Jesus said to him, "Away from me, satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.' Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him." Matthew 4:10-11.  Declare what God says to you and the devil will flee from you.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
The LORD Jesus is my Savior, LORD, and King of Glory. I am safe and secure in Him.
 
@Dr Pat Francis
@Chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment