Saturday 28 July 2018

The Lord is your Shepherd

    
           
The LORD is your Shepherd
 
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." (John 10:27).
 
We often go through problems without knowing the voice of God. There is a battle in our minds as we try to sort out our thoughts, conscience, imaginations, and emotions. God, however, is willing to speak to you every day and even every moment. The Holy Spirit of God in you is gently speaking and guiding you.  We are growing in the knowledge of God and to know His voice. His voice is gentle, loving, and kind towards you.
 
The Word of God speaks to you. The more you know His Word, the more you will hear His voice speaking His Word in your heart. He will bring the Word to your remembrance whenever you need it and whenever you listen for it. His Word will guide you, correct you, encourage you, comfort you and instruct you. As you His Word, to His voice. As you hear His voice be willing to obey.readlisten
 
As you listen to the voice of your Shepherd He promises you His guidance, provision, and protection. "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:27-28).  Jesus Christ, your Shepherd loves you.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
The LORD Jesus is my Shepherd who is guiding, providing, and protecting me.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Psalm 49,50; Romans 1.

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

@OeO Glam house