Tuesday 24 July 2018

Speak truth to yourself

   
           
Speak truth to yourself
 
"I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.'" (Lam. 3:24).
 
Speaking to yourself and encouraging yourself is a powerful weapon against discouragement, fear, and condemnation. David encouraged and strengthened himself in the LORD during a great crisis, "Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the LORD his God." (1 Sam. 30:6).  
 
Negative words are from the voice of your enemy. Believe and declare what God says to you: 
"Don't be afraid. I will provide for you and your children." (Gen. 50:21).
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you" (Gen. 26:24).
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household." (Acts 16:31).
"I am the LORD, who heals you." (Ex. 15:26).
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper." (Is. 54:17).
"Praise the LORD." (Ps. 111:1).
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." (Ps. 106:10).
 
Jesus used the written word to conquer Satan during His temptation: "Jesus said to him, 'Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only. Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.'" (Matt. 4:10-11). Declare what God says to you and the devil will flee from you.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
The LORD Jesus shall provide, protect, and prosper me according to His Word.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Psalm 35,36; Acts 25.

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment

@OeO Glam house