Thursday 26 May 2016

Motivational Quotes By Sport. Legends & Albert Einstein

“I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. I can’t accept not trying.” - Michael Jordan

 “Part of being a champ is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose.” – Nancy Kerrigan
 
 “I played as hard as I could. That’s all I wanted to be remembered for.” – Larry Bird

 “I won’t get upset at you about a mistake. I’ll get upset at you for the next mistake that comes from still thinking about the last mistake.” – Doc Rivers

“You are never a loser until you quit trying.” – Mike Ditka
 
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein

“Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical.” –Yogi Berra

“Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” – John Wooden

+Sports Talk Africa

@sport quotes

@Chayil$


No comments:

Post a Comment

@OeO Glam house