Sunday 20 January 2019

You can be secure

    
           
You can be secure

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Is. 41:10.
 
Here are seven tips for security in an insecure world:
1) Do not fear. Fear is evidence that you are exalting something or someone above the power of God. Fear is deception. It promises protection that is prevention from possibilities. Without guts, there is no glory.
2) God is with you. God is the LORD Almighty and King of Glory who is there to protect and provide for you always.
3) Do not be dismayed. To be dismayed means to be overwhelmed and worried. Pray, have faith, hold on to courage, and believe God as greater than your trials.
4) I AM is your God. God reminds you of who He is and what He can do. He is the Great I AM as He revealed to Moses and proved it by destroying Pharaoh and the mighty armies of Egypt. Nothing is impossible with God. Nothing and no one is greater.
5) God will strengthen you. When your strength fails, God becomes your strength. David named God his Strength: "O my Strength, I watch for you; you, O God, are my fortress."   Ps. 59:9.
6) God will help you. The LORD with you is your Helper. You don't have to be alone in all that you do and in all that you face.
7) God will uphold you with His righteous right hand. There are times when God carries you as a child carried by a loving parent. There are times when as an adult you need to be carried by your Heavenly Father and loving Daddy. Today be confident in God's awesome power that is with you, for you and in you.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
The LORD is my Great I AM, my Helper, Shield, and Strength. I am secure forever.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Genesis 49-50; Matthew 13:31-58.
@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isalee ejo African store