Saturday 26 January 2019

Goodness and Mercy is with you

    
           
Goodness and Mercy is with you

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Ps. 23:6
 
David began this Psalm with a bold declaration: "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want" - throughout the verses, the power, protection, provision, and loving care of the Shepherd are exalted.

David's confident declaration: "Surely, (most definitely) goodness (manifested glory) and mercy (forgiveness and restoration) shall follow me (walk beside, behind and around me), all the days of my life (God will never leave me and I will never leave God)."
 
David's intentional decision: "I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." In other words, "Nothing and no one shall move me from my place of blessing and dedication to the house of the LORD." David purposed in His heart, devotion to God and His house forever. His promotions, his battles, and discouragement would not stop him from going to the house of God for corporate worship, teaching, inspiration, correction, and fellowship with believers. He was a king but he needed his priest, prophet, and faith family for protection and preservation.
 
David's promotion, kingdom, wealth, and glory were gifts from God that could only be sustained by God. He prayed in times of struggles, "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me." Ps. 51:12. "Let me live that I may praise you, and may your laws sustain me." Ps. 119:175. The Word of God was David's sustaining power. He was committed to the house of the LORD forever, and now lives in His presence forever.

Kingdom Declaration:
I shall live in the House of the LORD forever and remain positioned for His CHAYIL Glory to manifest in and through me.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Exodus 16-18; Matthew 18:1-20.

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment