Tuesday 22 January 2019

The LORD is my Shepherd


    
           
The LORD is my Shepherd

"He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters." Ps. 23:2.
 
God's promise is that His Glory will rise in you to flow through you. The good news is that what God wants you to do, He will "make" you, enable you, bless you, and glorify you to do it. God said to Abraham, "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing." Gen. 12:2. "Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet." Ex. 7:1. To His disciples Jesus said, "Come, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19.
 
God will make, position, and cause you to manifest His CHAYIL Glory in your life. As you learn to trust in God as your Shepherd King, He will lead you into green pastures of opportunities, favor, sponsorship, support, and strategic relationships to help you fulfill your destiny. He will make you and lead you into your path of prosperity.
When a sheep lies down it is usually a sign of contentedness, security and peace. David wrote, "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety." Ps. 4:8.God was David's Strength when he was weak, His Provision when he was in need, His Comfort when he was alone, and his hope amid despair. He wrote, "You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great." Ps. 18:35.
 
David experienced the manifested CHAYIL Glory of God in His life. He survived living in a cave; he won many battles in many areas; he conquered kingdoms and grew in wealth and great influence. He wrote in his psalm of thanksgiving, "Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to ALL." 1 Chron. 29:12. All those who trust in the LORD Jesus Christ as their Shepherd are heirs to the glory of David. The Bible calls him a witness to the peoples. (Is. 55:4).
 
Kingdom Declaration:
The LORD my Shepherd will enlarge my territory and make me fulfill my God-designed destiny.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Exodus 7-8; Matthew 15:1-20.

@Dr Pat Francis
@Chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isalee ejo African store