Saturday 26 January 2019

Anointed for blessings

   
           
Anointed for blessings

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over." Ps. 23:5.
 
God called David a warrior: "Once you spoke in a vision, to your faithful people you said: "I have bestowed strength on a warrior; I have exalted a young man from among the people. I have found David my servant; with my sacred oil I have anointed him."  Ps. 89:19-20.
 
Recurrent warfare was a lifestyle of David both in the spiritual and in the natural realms. David's warfare included fighting for Israel and therefore involved God fighting with him and for him against satanic forces. When your life is for a higher purpose then your warfare is at a higher level, with greater protection, and greater victories. David was chosen to be King of Israel and linked with Jesus, Savior of the world, even before he knew that God had a Son.
 
Jesus Christ is proud of His lineage to David, "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." Rev. 22:16. With this great heritage, God was David's protection, provision, salvation. David was glorified by God to bring Him eternal glory in earth and in heaven.
 
Like David, God will protect you in all your battles and give you victory, "Through the victories you gave, his glory is great; you have bestowed on him splendor and majesty." Ps. 21:5. The CHAYIL (powerful great) Glory of God manifested in and through David and now you, once you believe in Jesus, son of David, Son of God. Jesus Christ is EL CHAYIL, LORD of Armies King of Glory. He will give you victories for your sake and for His Name sake.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
The LORD goes with me to fight for me and give great victories for His Great Glory.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Exodus 14-15; Matthew 17.

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment