Sunday 19 November 2017

There is Power in the Name of Jesus By Dr Pat Francis



"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him, and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."  (Ps. 91:14,15).
 
God has promised protection every time you call on His Name.  I heard the story of a man driving over a hundred kilometers an hour on a four-lane highway.  He suddenly skidded on ice; his car went out of control and spun around into ongoing traffic.  In fear and panic he instinctively called out "Jesus!"  Suddenly it was as if a protective wall was placed around his car and not only his life was spared, but no one else was harmed. There is power in the name of Jesus.
 
When you acknowledge and call upon His Name, He promises protection from evil; preservation in times of trouble; deliverance from traps; and peace during your storms. You do not have to wait for a panic situation, however, to call on His Name. You can call on His Name to give Him praise, honor, and glory anytime to live in an atmosphere of His Glory. "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name." (Ps. 91:14).
 
Kingdom Declaration:
My joy, my strength, my peace is in the Name of Jesus.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Ezekiel 11-13; James 1

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment

@OeO Glam house