Saturday 25 February 2017

Our Sovereign Peace

Our Sovereign Peace
"But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."  My times are in your hands". Psalm 31:14-15.

In quiet confidence, God remains our Sovereign Peace.  Peter Marshall was a passionate preacher, historian, and pastor who influenced the lives of millions.  He died suddenly on the morning of January 25, 1949 at the age of 46.  In one of his sermons he said: "When the clock strikes for me, I shall go, not one minute early and not one minute late.  Until then, there is nothing to fear.  I know that the promises of God are true, for they have been fulfilled in my life, time and time again.  Jesus still teaches and guides and protects and heals and comforts, and still wins our complete trust and our love." 
 
David lived with this quiet confidence in the Sovereign Peace of God. He wrote: "For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you." Psalm 71:5-6. 
 
God will keep you, protect you, and provide for you in your journey of life.  God will keep you eternally safe.  You are safe in the Lord both now and forever.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
I am confident in God's power to protect, provide, and preserve me from all that is evil.

@Dr Pat Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fimcom food