Monday 31 October 2016

The LORD is your Helper

The LORD is your Helper

"God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'  So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?'"  Hebrews 13:5,6.

God's promise to Joshua: "No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5. This promise is now from God to you.  The world fears economic collapse, war, diseases, and the future.  But with God in your life you can confidently say, "God is with me so I am secure." 
 
God promises:
1) Never to leave you.  You will never be alone in your circumstances and He will fight for you. 
2) Never to forsake you.  Friends may forsake you, a spouse may forsake you, family may forsake you but God keeps His promises.  God is a God of holy character and He stands by His Word.  At a wedding, vows are made but often lovers become enemies.  God never changes.  You can count on Him through thick or thin, through the good times or bad, He is always with you.  When you fail, He will never fail you. 
 
Do not be afraid for tomorrow, God is already there waiting for you.  Today declare, "The Lord is my helper.  He is with me so I will not be afraid!"
 
Kingdom Declaration:
I am secure with the Awesome Presence and Power of God in me and with me forever.

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment

@OeO Glam house