Saturday 29 October 2016

Security in God's Salvation(October 29)

Security in God's Salvation
"If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." Romans 10:9-10.

Have you intentionally chosen Jesus Christ to be your Savior and Lord? If not, do it today.  By simply asking Him, God is ready to forgive, cleanse, and save you.  By praying a simple prayer that includes: confession of your belief in Jesus Christ as Son of God (faith); confession of your imperfections and need of Him (honesty); asking for His forgiveness of your sins (humility); asking for His Holy Presence to enter your heart (empowerment); declaring Him as LORD of your life (security forever), you will be saved.  The Bible says: "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household." Acts 16:31.
 
The salvation of Jesus Christ is not a 'one-time' act.  We daily need God's saving grace as we work, play, and live.  His salvation includes forgiveness, help, healing, deliverance, and divine protection.
 
For confirmation and security please pray this prayer with me:
"Dear Jesus, I believe in you that you are the Son of God. Please forgive me for all my failures, mistakes, weaknesses, and sins.  I invite you into my heart as my Savior and Lord.  I humbly accept your gift of salvation and I ask for your guidance as I chose to live for you, in Jesus' Name, Amen."  God is now in you and with you forever.  He will never leave you nor forsake you. 
 
Kingdom Declaration:
Jesus Christ is my Savior, Lord and King.

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment

@OeO Glam house