Saturday 29 April 2017

Your health is wealth

"But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings.  And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall."  Malachi 4: 2.  
 
God has given us the key to healing, restoration, and strength to accomplish our desires. The key is to 'revere' (believe in, honor, exalt) His Name. This refers to holistic health in all areas of life involving deliverance, freedom, and healing in body, soul, and spirit.  God will release you for anything that hinders your victory and prosperity.  
 
God's gift of health to Israel included:
1) Deliverance from the stall or bondage of slavery. "Then the LORD said to Moses, "Go to Pharaoh and say to him, 'This is what the LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me." Exodus 8:1.
2) Healing from illness. "The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness" Psalm 41:3.
3) Healing from an unproductive life. "I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs." Isaiah 41:18.
4) Healing from loneliness. "God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing;
but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land." Psalm 68:6.
5) Healing from grief and loss. "Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13.
 
God's prayer for you, "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." 3 John 2, NKJV.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
The Lord Most High is my Healer, Provider, and Protector. I live in His Divine Health.

@Dr Pat Francis
@tommy chayil

No comments:

Post a Comment