Tuesday 25 April 2017

Security in God

"Is not my house right with God?  Has he not made with me an everlasting covenant arranged and secured in every part?  Will he not bring to fruition my salvation and grant me my every desire?"     2 Samuel 23:5.  
 
David was confident that if he kept his own life in order, God would remain the Controller, Protector, and Provider in His life.  God was His confidence.  God would provide open doors when He needed to go forward; protection when he faced lions and liars; promotion in due season; peace in life's storms; help when he reached his own limitations; and salvation when he needed rescue and protection.
 
His confidence rested on the fact that God's principles were unchangeable and as he managed his life with God as his priority, and remained dependent on Him as his Source, God will be with Him and give Him the desires of his heart.  This is the recipe for a successful life in God. 
 
Here are some declarations of confidence from David: "Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident; I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living."  Psalm 27:3,13.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
The Lord is my Light, Salvation, and Stronghold. I am committed to walk uprightly before Him


@Dr Pat Francis
@tommy chayil

No comments:

Post a Comment