Sunday 25 September 2016

Mamadou Sakho in social media outburst at Liverpool

Mamadou Sakho has not featured for Liverpool this season
Mamadou Sakho has not featured for Liverpool this season
Mamadou Sakho has vented his frustrations at Liverpool on Snapchat after being frozen out of the first-team this season.
The 26-year-old France international, who was sent home early from theclub's pre-season tour of the United States before rejecting a move to Stoke, has not played for the Reds this season.
Speaking ahead of Saturday's visit by Hull, Klopp revealed the centre-back was close to a return to full fitness, but added that it wasn't "how the player feels, it's about how I feel".

Champion Reds

Liverpool can win Premier League, says Nathaniel Clyne
However, it would seem Sakho is unhappy with his treatment and said on Snapchat: "Now it's three weeks since I am fit to play games.
"I finish all my rehabilitation work. They don't want me to play also with second team lol! Why I don't know.

Get a Sky Sports Pass

Don't miss live Premier League football. Watch on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract.
"Still working hard like Scouse Soldier! Still not talking cos (because) I want speak on pitch.. I will speak soon for the people who support me and don't understand the situation.
"Still happy to live in my 'Liverpool Country' with my family, hope to have chance to play soon to give my best like I try to do always!
Highlights of the EFL Cup match between Derby and Liverpool
Highlights of the EFL Cup match between Derby and Liverpool
"I accept my situation but I can't accept the lie… The fans deserve to know the true! Thanks for your support."
Sakho removed the Snapchat posts early on Saturday morning.
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment