Monday 26 June 2017

Live with a positive attitude

"Here I am today, eighty-five years old:  I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then.  Now give me this hill country that the Lord promised me that day."  Joshua 14:10-12. 
 
Caleb was a man of faith who understood a principle that we all need to learn. "As long as there is life there is hope."  At 85 years old he still had a heart of a champion and the mind-set to succeed. He saw his mountain as an opportunity to conquer new territory and he was ready to rise to the challenge with undaunted faith.
 
A positive attitude is:
Determined success. "For the Lord GOD of hosts will make a determined end in the midst of all the land." Isaiah 10:23, NKJV. A positive attitude begins with the end in mind and sees the victory before it manifests.
Joy in the midst of trials. A positive attitude protects hearts from grief, "Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10.
Creativity and innovation. A positive attitude will keep hearts from unproductivity, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13. NKJV
Protection for your heart. Protect hearts from the stronghold of negative emotions. "Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life." Proverb 4:23, NKJV.
Keeps you pregnant for victory. A positive attitude becomes a shield of victory and a channel to receive God's greatness for His glory. "You give me your shield of victory; you stoop down to make me great." 2 Samuel 22:36.
 
Our attitude will determine our quality of life regardless of our age. Choose to create and maintain a positive attitude for great possibilities and achievements.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
Victory is my shield and glory is my rear-guard


@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment