Tuesday 30 May 2017

Food For The Poor (Prayer of The week)

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Let us pray with you View on the web | Share with a friend
WEEKLY PRAYER

Receive our new Verse of the Day email
May 28 - June 3, 2017

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28 (NIV)

Prayer of the Week
Lord, as the Palmist said, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me... Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Joy in You is our source of strength, and they who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. We come to You, oh Lord, in our weariness and burdened. We come to You for rest.

Amen

Christ is alive and can be served directly by serving those in the greatest need.
Please donate today.


Share Facebook Twitter Forward to a friend.
Please Share This Message


http://www.foodforthepoor.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment