Tuesday 30 May 2017

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household."  Acts 16:31  
 
Salvation is a free gift that is given to all who are willing to believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.  Because salvation is a simple process we can doubt its power.  Because it is a free gift we can undermine its value.
 
Salvation comes:
1) By faith.  Activate your faith to believe in a greater power than yourself.  God is the Author of life.  He is called Alpha and Omega because He begins and ends life.  He alone can create life.  Great scientists and wealthy billionaires cannot extend their lives when it is time for them to die. Have faith in God. Believe that He exists and that He is seeking relationship with you.
 
2) Through Jesus.  "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12
 
3) With holistic success. The word household includes you, your family, your ministry, your work, and all that concerns you.  When you believe in Jesus Christ, He immediately releases grace towards your family and all areas of your life.  In Him you have eternal life and security.
 
Pray today and receive the gift of salvation: "Lord Jesus, I believe in you.  I thank you for dying on the cross for my sins, mistakes, and failures.  I ask you to forgive me. Please come into my life and give me your spiritual and eternal life. By faith I believe in you and thank you for your gift of salvation.  In Jesus' Name, amen".  If you prayed this prayer by faith, you and your household are saved. Go forward in confidence in Christ and create and rule your world of peace, power, prosperity, and eternal security.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
Jesus Christ is my Savior King.  In His Kingdom I am safe and secure.


@Dr Pat Francis
@tommy chayil

No comments:

Post a Comment