Wednesday 27 February 2019

Our Greatest Gift

    
           
Our Greatest Gift

"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?" Mark 8:36-37.
 
If you were asked, "What is the most important thing to you, what would your answer be?" It could be money, it could be your health, it could be your family, or your work.
 
J.P. Morgan was a multimillionaire financier. He was a very powerful and influential man that had made many financial decisions that affected the economy of the entire world. He died and left a will that contained 10,000 words and 37 articles and named this one as the most important transaction: "I commit my soul to the hands of my Savior, in full confidence that, having redeemed me and washed me with His most precious blood, He will present me faultless before the throne of my heavenly Father. I entreat my children to maintain and defend, at all hazard, and at any personal sacrifice, the blessed doctrine of complete atonement for sins through the blood of Jesus Christ, and through that alone."
 
J.P. Morgan knew that money cannot buy peace, love. and meaningful relationships; and it cannot take you to heaven. The most important thing in life should be your relationship with God, the Creator of your life; The Savior of your soul; the One who is the Author and Finisher of your life. J.P. Morgan's greatest wealth was his wisdom. "The fear (respect, reverence) of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise." Ps. 111:10.
 
As you seek for many things in your life - promotion, praise, prosperity, and protection, God's advice to you is to: "Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matt. 6:33.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
My greatest gift in life is the gift of my salvation through Jesus Christ.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Numbers 17-19; Mark 6:30-56.

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment

@OeO Glam house