Monday 21 November 2022

I Need a Word

Peace is a promise to every believer in Christ. God promises that He will give you peace that transcends mere human understanding. Here are 6 Scriptures for Peace: 1. Philippians 4:6-7 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 2. John 14:27 – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 3. Psalm 4:8 – In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. 4. Isaiah 26:3 – Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You: because he trusts in You. 5. Matthew 11:28 – Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 6. Romans 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Need more scriptures? Get more here Listen to Podcast Episode : Peace and Rest Be Blessed, I Need A WORD PS- Need A Gratitude Journal? Grab yours here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isalee ejo African store