Saturday 19 March 2022

I Need A Word

Trusting God is a must-do as a Christian, it could be a difficult thing to do but it pays off in the end. It is clearly stated in the bible – as many that are led by the Spirit of God are called the sons of God, meaning you cannot be called a child of God if you are not following step by step after Him, and it is a sure thing to know that you cannot follow who you don’t trust. Therefore, you have to Trust and Obey if truly you a child of God. Here are 10 Scriptures that remind us to trust God: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1-2 He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber. Psalm 121:3 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26 So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:6 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

@OeO Glam house