Monday 14 August 2017

God is waiting to hear from you


"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."  Psalm 143:8.
 
God wants to commune with you every morning. Ralph Herring writes: "Prayer is need finding a voice.  Prayer is embarrassment seeking relief.  Prayer is friend in search of friend.  Prayer is a quest in the darkness of midnight.  Prayer is knocking on a barred door.  Prayer is communion through both darkness and closed doors.  Prayer is shameless insistence in the name of another.  Prayer is expecting and receiving all things whatsoever we need to meet the demands when Jesus our Friend calls on us." 
 
What a privilege to come to God in prayer, to talk to Him, and to hear His assurance, encouragement, and direction.  Prayer is the privilege to connect with and host the presence of God.  Prayer is the key that opens the door to the throne room of His glory for unlimited access to God's unlimited favor.
 
Miracles result from prayer. Healings result from prayer. Lives, circumstances and nations are transformed through prayer.  All things are possible through prayer.
 
Kingdom Declaration:
In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment