Sunday 9 August 2020

Ticket to an eternal destination with God

 

Ticket to an eternal destination with God

“Everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:15,16).
 
The airport is filled with people hurriedly running to get to their planes that will take them to their destinations. Some people sit around patiently waiting for the call to check them through. Others are waiting for a cab, train or a bus to get them to their destination. Important questions to be settled are: Where is my eternal destination? Where is life taking me?   
 
Here is your ticket to an eternal destination with God. “Everyone who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ may have eternal life.” John 3:15. “If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Rom. 10:9). 
 
Jesus Christ is your secure pathway to eternal life with God forever. Today with all your heart you can surrender your life to Jesus and gain a secure destination. Please pray this prayer with me: “Dear Jesus, I know that I have made mistakes and sinned against you. Please forgive me for all my sins. I believe that you are the Savior of the world and that you died on the cross to save me. I surrender my life to you today. I thank you Jesus for my gift of salvation and my secured destination to be with you forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.”
 
Kingdom Declaration:
I thank God for my eternal life with Jesus Christ. I am secure.
 
Read the Bible in One Year: Psalm 77,78; Romans 10.

@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment