Sunday 26 August 2018

Fear is afraid of you

    
           


"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: 'It is mine to avenge;

 I will repay,' says the Lord." (Rom. 12:18,19). When you find in strife - unfairness, or a deliberate plan to destroy you, turn over the battle to God.  Peace is a gift from God to you. 

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27). 

Your peace is not dependent on circumstances or external stimuli but on the Gift of Peace within you.. It is better for God to deal with your enemies. He has volunteered so why not allow Him. His ways are greater and much more effective. "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Rom. 12:21). There is no guarantee that everyone will like you. There is no promise that all relationships will be preserved. 


You do your part and let God fight your battle. Stay strong, be wise, and live in peace, as far as it depends on you. You cannot choose for others so rest in your choice to 'Live in peace' because God is watching. 



Kingdom Declaration:
I choose to live in peace and to let peace rule my heart as I rule my world. Read the Bible in One Year: Psalm 119:89-176; 1 Corinthians 8


@Dr Pat Francis
@chayil$
  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment