Wednesday 31 August 2016

Joe Hart signs season loan from Manchester City to Torino


Joe Hart will spend the rest of the season at Torino
Joe Hart will spend the rest of the season at Torino
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has joined Serie-A Torino on a season-long loan deal.
Hart, 29, lost his place to Willy Caballero at the start of the season and new coach Pep Guardiola's decision to sign Claudio Bravo from Barcelona effectively relegated the England international to third choice.

Three months half price Sky Sports

Watch live Premier League football, the Ryder Cup and F1 for three months half price
Sunderland - who have lost injured first-choice goalkeeper Vito Mannone for three months - were prepared to pay a large slice of his wages but Manchester City agreed to Hart's preference to move to Italy.
Hart told Torino's website: "Suddenly, my career has taken an important turn…Torino's offer came in the right moment, in the right manner. I am very excited to test myself in an important and beautiful league such as Serie A. 
"The history of goalkeepers in Italy is known everywhere. I am sure I will learn in Torino, too. For this reason I accepted President Cairo's proposal.
Hart ready to play in a 'beautiful' league
Hart ready to play in a 'beautiful' league
"I have read an interview about 'Toro': the coach wants humility and ambition. I like that. That's how I want to be."
A statement on the City website read: "A popular, well-liked figure in the dressing room and a fans' favourite thanks to his articulate, straight-talking candour in interviews, Hart now joins Turin-based Serie A outfit Torino for the remainder of the current campaign
"From everyone at the club, good luck and thank you, Joe!"
@chayil$






No comments:

Post a Comment