Saturday 28 May 2016

GOD'S Word Is Powerful

God's Word is Powerful

"Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him." Proverbs 30:5.

 In trying to describe the Bible, Henry Van Dyke said, "It has a word of peace for the time of peril, a word of comfort for the time of calamity, a word of light for the hour of darkness. Its oracles are repeated in the assembly of the people, and its counsels whispered in the ear of the lonely. The wicked and the proud tremble at its warnings, but to the wounded and penitent it has a mother's voice."

 The Bible is not just a book of quotations and history, but it is the voice of God to you, His precious child. As you read His Word every day you will grow in a stronger relationship with God and His Word will become a lamp to your feet and a light for your path. His Word to you is healing, hope, inspiration, comfort, wisdom, and peace. "I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope." Psalm 130:5. The Bible describes its power to change lives: "The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.

The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes." Psalm 19:7-8. This declares that the word of God is perfect, heals the heart, can be trusted, teaches wisdom, brings joy, and dispels fear. God's word is powerful. It is fuel for the soul and medicine for your heart. God's word is living, powerful, and divine. Go forth in its strength today. "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

 Kingdom Declaration: The word of God is strength and fuel for my soul. I live by God's word and prosper.

@Dr.Pat Francis
+Chayil Women International
@chayil$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fimcom food